From Felted Sky’s Sculpting With Wool Series
If you’re wanting to try out a new craft learn sculptural needle felting, this is a fun and easy project to start with.
The finished 12 ft. garland looks great on a Christmas tree, in a kid’s bedroom or playroom, or anywhere else you want to add a bit of fun and whimsy!
Once you’ve practiced making hearts, then you’ll be ready to branch out into other sculptural projects.
Time to make: about 3 hrs. depending on individual felting speed.
This kit is beautifully packaged and includes:
- Beginner’s Guide to Needle Felting (a bit of general information)
- Instruction Sheet with pictures of every step
- Link to video instructions (highly recommended!)
- 1 mm hemp twine
- Two colour-coded felting needles in a handy paper tube
- Felting wool in twelve colors
- Size 18 tapestry needle
You will also need:
- A foam needle felting pad
This kit is intended for adults and kids over 10 yrs. who possess good manual dexterity, hand-eye coordination, and ability to work with focus and care. Caution, felting needles are sharp!