From Felted Sky’s Painting With Wool Series
This is a wonderful kit by artist Dani Ives featuring a Llama in an 8 in. hoop!
This is an intermediate kit. We recommend having at least a little bit of flat needle felting experience before you tackle this project.
Please note that unlike our other kits, an instruction sheet is not included. Instead, you get an in-depth video tutorial taught by Dani.
Time to make: about 3 hrs. depending on individual felting speed.
This kit is beautifully packaged and includes:
- Needle Felting info sheet
- Link to video instructions
- Two colour-coded felting needles in a handy paper tube
- A Palette of Felting wool
- 100% wool felt backing
- High quality 8 in. wooden hoop
- 10″x10″ foam mat
- Llama pattern
- Iron-on transfer pen
You will also need:
- An iron, to transfer the pattern onto the felt.
- Scissors and glue to secure the picture in the hoop once it is finished. Hot glue is recommended.
This kit is intended for adults and kids over 10 yrs. who possess good manual dexterity, hand-eye coordination, and ability to work with focus and care. Caution, felting needles are sharp!