Our local Canada Post office location is accepting packages this weekend, however will not be handling mail dropped off after noon on December 29th until January 2, 2018. The post office is closed on January 1, 2018.
I’d like to wish everyone a very Happy Holidays! I hope that 2018 brings you the best of health, happiness, and many creative projects!
I’m spending time with family and will be closed on the 25th and 26th of December. The website will remain open, however shipping will resume when the post office opens on the 27th.
2017 was a fantastic year for me and for FibreCraft – I’d like to thank everyone for their interest, business, and support.
Important shipping deadlines are quickly approaching for those looking to purchase items and receive them before the holidays. You can find the key shipping dates below. I will continue to ship through the holidays, except when the post office is closed, for all other orders as they arrive.
Orders within Canada
- December 11th – Orders shipping via Expedited Parcel service
- December 18th – Needle orders shipping via Letter Mail service
- December 20th – Orders shipping via Xpresspost service
Orders to the United States
- December 12th – Orders shipping via Expedited Parcel service
- December 16th – Orders shipping via Xpresspost
Orders to the rest of the World
- December 8th – Orders shipping via Xpresspost
If you have any questions, please get in touch!
Receive free Canada Post Expedited Parcel shipping across Canada on orders of $75 or more until December 15th, 2017. No coupon or codes necessary, simply select the free shipping option during checkout.