From Felted Sky’s Sculpting With Wool Series
These cute snowmen make a great holiday decoration or gift. This is a good kit for beginners but still enjoyable for an experienced felter who is looking for a fun project.
Felting time: 3-4 hrs. depending on individual felting speed.
This Kit is Beautifully Packaged and Includes:
- Beginner’s Guide to Needle Felting (a bit of general information)
- Instruction Sheet with pictures of every step
- Link to video instructions (highly recommended!)
- Four colour-coded felting needles in a handy paper tube
- Three types of felting wool
You will also need:
- A foam needle felting pad
Follow the written and video instructions or deviate and make the gnomes your own by changing their beards, hats, etc.
When taught as a class, many students make changes in hat shape, beard/mustache/nose shape, and some people like to add a ball to the end of the hat.
This kit is intended for adults and kids over 10 yrs. who possess good manual dexterity, hand-eye coordination, and ability to work with focus and care. Caution, felting needles are sharp!