From Felted Sky’s Painting With Wool Series
Everyone who sees this beautiful wool landscape falls in love with it!
This is an “advanced beginner” or “intermediate” kit.
It is not much harder than our beginner hoop landscapes but it does help to have a little flat felting experience before you dive in.
This kit comes with the frame. Leave it unfinished, or you can paint or stain it if you prefer.
Makes a great gift for a crafty friend or family member, or treat yourself and enjoy the process of creating something beautiful.
Display it in a special place or give it away – nothing says “I love you” like handmade art.
Felting time: 4+ hrs. depending on individual felting speed.
This kit is beautifully packaged and includes:
- Instruction Booklet with general needle felting info + pictures of every step
- Link to video instructions (highly recommended!)
- Three colour-coded felting needles in a handy paper tube
- Three types of felting wool
- Pre-felt backing
- Pine wood picture frame (11×11 inches)
- Beginner’s Guide to Needle Felting (a bit of general information)
You will also need:
- Glue to secure the picture to the backer board once it is finished. Hot glue is recommended.
- A foam needle felting pad
This kit is intended for adults and kids over 10 yrs. who possess good manual dexterity, hand-eye coordination, and ability to work with focus and care. Caution, felting needles are sharp!
There are no reviews yet.