From Felted Sky’s Painting With Wool Series
This wool landscape is a very satisfying project. Easy enough for a beginner, but still enjoyable for an experienced felter.
This kit makes a great gift for a crafty friend or family member, or treat yourself and enjoy the process of creating something beautiful.
Hang it in a special place or give it away – nothing says “I love you” like handmade art.
Felting time: 3-4 hrs. depending on individual felting speed.
This kit is beautifully packaged and includes:
- Beginner’s Guide to Needle Felting (a bit of general information)
- Instruction Sheet with pictures of every step
- Link to video instructions (highly recommended!)
- Two colour-coded felting needles in a handy paper tube
- Three types of felting wool
- Linen fabric backing
- High quality 7 in. wooden hoop
You will also need:
- Glue to secure the picture in the hoop once it is finished.
- A foam needle felting pad
This kit is intended for adults and kids over 10 yrs. who possess good manual dexterity, hand-eye coordination, and ability to work with focus and care. Caution, felting needles are sharp!