From Felted Sky’s Painting With Wool Series
This is a wonderful kit by artist Dani Ives featuring cute toadstools in an 8 inch hoop!
This is an intermediate kit. We recommend having at least a little bit of flat needle felting experience before you tackle this project.
Please note that unlike our other kits, and instruction kit is not included. Instead, you get an in-depth video tutorial taught by Dani.
Time to make: about 3 hrs. depending on individual felting speed.
This kit is beautifully packaged and includes:
- Needle Felting info sheet
- Link to video instructions
- Two colour-coded felting needles in a handy paper tube
- A Palette of Felting wool
- 100% linen backing
- High quality 8 in. wooden hoop
- 10×10 foam mat
- Toadstools pattern
You will also need:
- A fabric pen or Sharpie, to transfer the pattern onto the felt.
- Scissors and glue to secure the picture in the hoop once it is finished. Hot glue is recommended.
This kit is intended for adults and kids over 10 yrs. who possess good manual dexterity, hand-eye coordination, and ability to work with focus and care. Caution, felting needles are sharp!