If you’d like to create yourself a needle felted sheep, this is the kit for you!
This project is a favourite of the students I teach in my classes, covering the sheep with locks is a lot of fun!
This kit is recommended for intermediate level felters.
- 30 grams carded wool for body and legs
- 1 gram rose carded wool to finish the ears
- 3 grams black carded wool to finish feet and face
- 20 grams of loose fleece locks to make the sheep’s coat
- 6″ x 6″ x 2″ foam pad for needle felting
- 36 gauge triangular felting needle
- 38 gauge triangular felting needle
- illustrated instruction sheets