If your Cernit polymer clay needs to be softened, working in Soft Mix is the perfect way to get it workable! The clay’s colour will remain unchanged but the consistency will be perfect for use.
Recommendations for Use
- Always work with clean hands and on a clean surface.
- Begin by kneading the clay to warm and soften it.
- A variety of tools and objects can be used to cut, shape, emboss, and form the clay.
- Pigments and powders can be added to the clay for effect.
- To harden the clay, pre-heat an electric oven to 100-130 degrees Celsius.
- Can be baked for a maximum of 30 minutes.
- Do not microwave the polymer clay!
- Once hardened, the clay can be sanded, filed, drilled, cut, or polished.
- Hardened clay can be painted with a variety of paints and varnishes.
- Polymer Clay should be used under direct adult supervision.
- Polymer Clay should never be put in the mouth.
- Do not exceed the maximum 130℃ baking temperature, or dangerous fumes could be released.
- Clean all tools and work surfaces thoroughly when work is complete.
- Wash hands thoroughly after working with polymer clay.
- Do not eat, drink, or smoke while working with polymer clay.