Recommendations for Use
- Always work with clean hands and on a clean surface.
- Begin by kneading the clay to warm and soften it.
- A variety of tools and objects can be used to cut, shape, emboss, and form the clay.
- Pigments and powders can be added to the clay for effect.
- To harden the clay, pre-heat an electric oven to 100-130 degrees Celsius.
- Can be baked for a maximum of 30 minutes.
- Do not microwave the polymer clay!
- Once hardened, the clay can be sanded, filed, drilled, cut, or polished.
- Hardened clay can be painted with a variety of paints and varnishes.
- Polymer Clay should be used under direct adult supervision.
- Polymer Clay should never be put in the mouth.
- Do not exceed the maximum 130℃ baking temperature, or dangerous fumes could be released.
- Clean all tools and work surfaces thoroughly when work is complete.
- Wash hands thoroughly after working with polymer clay.
- Do not eat, drink, or smoke while working with polymer clay.
There are no reviews yet.