Update: Canada Post has cancelled their Holiday delivery guarantee. I will continue to ship via Canada Post because its the only cost-effective option for most Canadians, but please understand that packages may arrive after Christmas. I am offering UPS and FedEx ground options as well.
Important Canada Post shipping deadlines are quickly approaching for those looking to purchase items and receive them before the holidays.
You can find the key shipping dates below. I will continue to ship through the holidays, except when the post office is closed, for all other orders as they arrive.
Orders within Canada
- December 11th – Orders shipping via Expedited Parcel service
- December 18th – Needle orders shipping via Letter Mail service
- December 20th – Orders shipping via Xpresspost service
Orders to the United States
- December 12th – Orders shipping via Expedited Parcel service
- December 16th – Orders shipping via Xpresspost
Orders to the rest of the World
- December 8th – Orders shipping via Xpresspost
Orders shipped by UPS must be received by 3:00 PM on December 19th, 2018.
Orders shipped by FedEx must be received by 3:00 PM on December 19th, 2018.
If you have any questions, please get in touch!